Here are 20 things about me you may find interesting. Or not---.
1. I saw the Beatles perform and went to Woodstock.
2. When I did tandem skydiving I fainted jumping out of the plane and missed the whole thing.
3. Cynthia and I celebrated a wedding anniversary taking a champagne hot-air balloon ride that ended up in a tree.
4. I’m color-blind.
5. I love cooking (and am pretty damned good at it) and hate cleaning up.
6. I’ve dabbled in drawing, acting, sculpting, and painting.
7. I once sang karaoke to Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar on Me” and didn’t suck.
8. I performed ballet and jazz routines in front of a live (and probably stunned) audience.
9. At age 26 I quit my job as vice president of a major company with over 200 employees under me to open a plant shop. Oh yeah, at the time we had a mortgage, car payment, were raising my young sister, and Cynthia was pregnant with our first child. What in the hell was I thinking??
10. I’ve shaved my head for almost 40 years. Used to be just me, Yul, and Telly.
11. I went to college with the goal of graduating with a 4.0 GPA. When I finished with a 3.96 average I felt the whole four years had been a waste of time.
12. I’m an excellent body surfer.
13. When I was maybe 10 years old I shot a robin with my BB gun and cried.
14. I was selected for the Little League All Star team. Because the coach’s son was also a first baseman he played the whole game and I sat on the bench. I never picked up a bat again.
15. I can talk like Donald Duck.
16. I was an only child for the first 17 years of my life.
17. If I was on Death Row my final meal would be a great hamburger (with fries, of course).
18. When I was a wee lad I wore a Superman costume under my clothes like Clark Kent.
19. My high game in bowling is 220.
20. I can’t think of anything else.